MIT Dynamic now operates a Developers Programme to provide detailed technical information regarding the underlying technologies upon which UCentric, Asset Manager, Ask Seymour, Novalog IP, HyperDirectory and MiMessage are based.
The programme is subject to a NDA and annual fee, and provides the following: –
- Access to the Database Schemas for the products.
- REST API access for UCentric Voice Audit/Ask Seymour.
- One-on-One training workshops with developers/3rd line support.
- Access to UCentric applets and toolkits used by the MIT staff.
- Access to ‘beta’ software for evaluation prior to release.